You will need a Pharos account to add yourself to the queue for a library computer. Once you have an account you can add yourself to the queue at a Pharos station in the library.
- You can only be on the queue for a computer at the library you are in. You may not add yourself to the queue at one library for another library.
- You may not add yourself to the queue in advance.
- You will have to complete your first queued session before you can add yourself to the queue again.
Pharos queues at Tūranga
Because Tūranga has public computers available over five floors Pharos queues will work in the following way -
- You can log on to a Computer Reservation Station located on floors 1, 2, 3 or 4 with a Library Card or Visitor Pass to reserve a Free Internet computer.
- Pharos will reserve a computer on the floor you are on when making the reservation if one is currently available. If all the computers on your floor are in use then the system will find the next available computer on another floor.
He Hononga | Connection, Ground Level does not have computers that can be reserved as they are walk-up and may be used for a maximum of 15 minutes only.