Product Design for School Groups
- 90 minute sessions (3 sessions minimum to 8 sessions maximum)
- 12 students maximum per session (subject to change)
- $7 per student, per session
- Delivered at the learning and creative space Tūranga or South Library
- Learn product design using creative software, and how to print using 3D printers, design cutters and laser cutter.
Get in touch with our team to discuss how we may be able to help! Contact: email@example.com
Information Literacy - AnyQuestions
Any student, any topic, any question
Book a session with Christchurch City Libraries to introduce students to the national online reference service for New Zealand school students, AnyQuestions. One of our librarians will visit your school, introduce students to important information literacy concepts and guide the class through a live demonstration with an online AnyQuestions librarian. Sessions are best tailored to suit a specific class enquiry topic. Students will come away with an awareness of quality online resources and greater confidence evaluating websites and formulating search strategies.
Interested? Contact us.
Past programmes: Schools - Horizons and Connect School Programmes 2019