Art market information for Australian and New Zealand including past, current and forthcoming auctions, market statistics and news.
Use Australian Art Sales Digest now
The Australian Art Sales Digest contains over 420,000 works by more than 12,100 artists who have had works offered for sale by auction in Australia and New Zealand over the last thirty years. This resource allows you to:
- Access all individual artists who have lived or worked in Australia or New Zealand and had works offered for sale through a basic search;
- Use an advanced search to find artists and their works who have lived or worked in a country other than Australia or New Zealand, or where the country of the artist is unknown;
- View current and historical auction prices and details of forthcoming auctions;
- Search directories for galleries, auction houses and art consultants;
- Keep up with the latest news and opinion from the art world.
Use at a library or enter your library card & password/PIN.
Please note that lot alerts and bookmarks are only available for individual subscribers not library users.
First published in print in 1995, and followed by an online version in 1998, Australian Art Sales Digest is a tool for valuers, art consultants, auctioneers, public and private galleries and collectors. Sales records for individual artists are supplemented by segmental and overall market statistics, and art market news and opinion written by art market professionals.