While you can temporarily save documents that you are working on to a library computer it will be permanently deleted when the computer restarts at the end of the session.
To save your work:
- Email the file to your email address as an attachment if you have access to webmail, eg., gmail.com or outlook.com
- Save the file a USB flash - All library computers have USB ports to plug in a USB flash drive
- Save the file online to a web based file hosting service. Free options are available. You will need an email address to register with the hosting service
- Save to a SD memory card - All library computers have a SD memory card reader
- Save to a writeable CD or DVD - All library computers have an optical drive which can write to writeable CD or DVD disks.