Abstracts and indexed articles from journals and magazines for educators.
Use Teacher Reference Center now
Contains abstracts and indexes for more than 280 journals and magazines for educators and administrators. The bibliographic database covers:
- Assessment and literacy standards;
- Best practices;
- Continuing education;
- Curriculum development;
- Early and higher education;
- Language arts and teaching science and mathematics;
- Teacher education and school administration.
With EBSCO you can save, print and email results. By creating your own account using your email address and your own password you can also:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.
Use at a library or enter your library card & password/PIN
Key titles for educators and administrators include:
- British Journal of Educational Studies;
- Harvard Educational Review;
- Research in Higher Education;
- Times Educational Supplement.
View the full title list [139KB PDF]