Abstracts and indexed articles from journals and magazines for educators.
Contains abstracts and indexes for more than 280 journals and magazines for educators and administrators. The bibliographic database covers:
- Assessment and literacy standards;
- Best practices;
- Continuing education;
- Curriculum development;
- Early and higher education;
- Language arts and teaching science and mathematics;
- Teacher education and school administration.
With EBSCO you can save, print and email results. By creating your own account using your email address and your own password you can also:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.
Key titles for educators and administrators include:
- British Journal of Educational Studies;
- Harvard Educational Review;
- Research in Higher Education;
- Times Educational Supplement.