New Zealand fashion
Explore the clothing and dress of Kiwis, from past eras and today.
Find information on New Zealand fashion and designers – in books, magazines, and online.
Image showing Christchurch fashion models
Find New Zealand fashion in the catalogue
Find New Zealand fashion titles in the catalogue
A selection of web resources with a New Zealand fashion focus.
- New Zealand Fashion Museum Online
Explore their exhibitions and collections
- New Zealand Fashion Week
- Fashion and textile design from Te Ara
- Fashion from NZhistory
- View sets of Fashion photographs from Digital NZ
- Fashion shows and interviews from New Zealand on Screen
- Podcasts from Radio New Zealand including programmes on the miniskirt, flares, and black singlets.
- Style | Stuff Fashion week coverage, current fashion trends, and style advice.
- Papers Past Search for historical examples of local fashions. Try changing the date to cover a particular period. For images, try selecting advertisements or illustrated captions.