If you’re aged between 13 and 18 years, tell us what you’d like to see happening in your new Central Library and go into the draw for a $100 Westfield voucher.
We are exploring the kinds of classes and programmes you'd like to take part in at your new Central Library:
- Life skills — things like CV writing, mental wellness, legal rights
- Opportunities to have fun with technology including coding, 3D printing, podcasting
- Creating things — crafts, art, dance etc
- Books, films, and authors; including writing workshops and book clubs
- Special events — silent discos, video and board game tournaments.
Have your say. The survey is on until 30 October.
We're also having an in person feedback session, 3-4pm, Tuesday 26 September at Papanui Library. Food provided.
- Browse our teen pages to see some of the things currently happening for teens in libraries.
- Find out about events and classes for teens
— Learning Centres (@chchLibLearning) August 22, 2017