Get the latest Government advice: covid19.govt.nz
Follow Newsline - Council’s online news channel - for the latest information about Council services and facilities: newsline.ccc.govt.nz
What you need to know before visiting the library
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. Our digital library is available for you to use 24/7.
- Please maintain good hygiene like regularly washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- The government is still encouraging people to keep a record of where they go. We will continue to display NZ COVID Tracer QR codes.
- We will be regularly cleaning our facilities. Hand sanitiser will be available for customers to use.
- Some of our frontline staff may be wearing masks.
What you need to know about library programmes and events
- Regular library programmes and events will be offered at Level 1. Please check our website.
- Contact tracing will be offered through the NZ COVID Tracer QR code.
- All library courses with costs will be payable by session, to ensure flexibility.
- Justices of the Peace and Citizen Advice Bureau sessions are on. Please check session times and locations on our website.