Chris Parker is Here for a good time, and if his Instagram posts are anything to go by then so will I. Chris hails from Christchurch - I vaguely know his aunty - this is Christchurch after all, so of course I feel a special connection to Chris and his book!
As a comedian, Chris has an ability to hone into the minutiae of life, to pick apart the mundane and commonplace and make them funny as well as endearing and at times emotional. I am looking forward to hearing him interviewed by Jason Gunn (who may need to calm his natural exuberance to let Chris get a word in edgewise, but hopefully they will just enjoy bouncing ideas off each other). I'm also looking forward to finishing his book which I have just started.
I also hope that he wears that wonderful orange and pink suit.
More Chris Parker
- Follow Chris Parker on Instagram
- Like Chris Parker on Facebook
- Listen to Chris Parker talk to Kim Hill about his book on RNZ
- Watch Chris Parker: Back to school doco on TVNZ+
- Listen to The Male Gayz podcast
- Watch Chris and Eli's Porn Revolution on the Spinoff
- Watch Chris on Taskmaster NZ Season 3
Comedian Chris Parker loves the "instant gratification" of performing live but enjoyed going deeper while writing his new book Here For a Good Time: Organised Thoughts From A Disorganised Mind.https://t.co/4XQZ065LAK
— RNZ (@radionz) October 16, 2022