Christchurch City Libraries lists literary prize winners and links to catalogue searches, but we may not hold copies of all titles mentioned.
The Lammys are awarded by the Lambda Literary Foundation and celebrate the best lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender books of the year and affirm that LGBTQ stories are part of the literature of the world.
Each year's awards celebrate books published in the previous year. Find other Lambda award winners.
See more kids' literary prize winners.
Children’s/Middle Grade: Hazel’s Theory of Evolution Lisa Jenn Bigelow
Young Adult: The Grief Keeper Alexandra Villasante
- Hurricane Child Kacen Callender
- Like Water Rebecca Podos
- Girl Mans Up M.E. Girard
- George Alex Gino
- Five, Six, Seven, Nate! Tim Federle
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe Benjamin Alire Saenz
- Gemini Bites Patrick Ryan
- Wildthorn Jane Eagland
- Sprout Dale Peck
- Out of the Pocket Bill Konigsberg
- Hero Perry Moore
- Swimming in the Monsoon Sea Shyam Selvadurai
- So Hard to Say Alex Sánchez
- Boy Meets Boy David Levithan
- Letters in the Attic Bonnie Shimko
- Finding H.F. Julia Watts
- Out of the Ordinary Noelle Howey and Ellen Samuels (eds)
- Hard Love Ellen Wittlinger
- Telling Tales Out of School Kevin Jennings
- The House You Pass On the Way Jacqueline Woodson
- Good Moon Rising Nancy Garden
- From the Notebooks of Melanin Sun Jacqueline Woodson
- Am I Blue? Marion Dane Bauer
- The Cat Came Back Hilary Mullins
- When Heroes Die Penny Raife Durant
- The Duke Who Outlawed Jelly Beans and Other Stories Johnny Valentine and Lynette Schmidt
- Losing Uncle Tim MaryKate Jordan