Learning: Auahatanga - Creative Spaces
Mā te kimi ka kite, mā te kite ka mōhio, mā te mōhio ka mārama!
Seek and discover, discover and know, know and become enlightened!
We promote programmes to enable our communities to connect, learn and create - providing opportunities for all.
Our programmes provide individuals, groups and schools access to and support of digital technologies to continue lifelong learning with a focus on fun and creativity.
Find out more about what you can do at Auahatanga - Creative Spaces.
We are now using online booking platform Humanitix for all of our bookable programmes.
- Payment via debit or credit card is required at the time of booking.
- Paid programmes incur a booking fee. The entire fee is passed on to charity, find out more about the impact this has on our community. Refunds are available for cancellations made 48 hours prior to the programme starting.
- Consent Form: We require a consent form to be completed for every child attending our programmes. A link can be found at the time of purchase in ticketing information and will also be sent via the confirmation email. (Please not: we only required one form per child, per calendar year)
- Waitlist: A limited waitlist will be available for the current programme only. e.g. South Minecraft Club - 6-13 years in Term 1 = a customer on the waitlist, will be offered a place on this programme and term only. If a cancellation is received. We will no longer be offering a waitlist for a place on the following term. Customers will need to make a booking each term as they are released.
Who can use Auahatanga - Creative Spaces
- Christchurch residents of any age — view the Community programmes
- Schools and their students - view the Specialised Schools Programme
We run a variety of programmes throughout the year. Bookings are required. Phone: 941-7923.
A Consent Form is required to be completed by the child and a parent/caregiver for all after school and holiday programmes. Please ensure this is completed when you call in to pay the course fees or drop your child off for the programme.